Established in 1963, Meriton has made a significant impact on the Australian landscape. It has designed, developed and built an estimated one in 10 apartments in Sydney, along with some of the tallest residential towers in Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. The private company has designed, developed and built more than 75,000 apartments across the east coast of Australia. Meriton apartments are synonymous with quality and luxury. Uniquely designed by industry acclaimed architects and built by highly skilled and experienced construction teams.
- A grand, double-height lobby draws you inside where you’ll enjoy apartments with the best views the area has to offer
- Over 70% of apartments boast north and east aspects with views from level six upward
- Considered planning offers a range of functional layouts with many featuring a media or study room
- All apartments feature large format 600 x 600 limestone look tiles flowing through the living area that continue into the bathrooms, accentuating the open plan designs
- Superior quality and designer finishes and fixtures in the kitchen featuring Caesarstone benchtops, mirrored splashback and SMEG appliances including a ducted rangehood, gas cooktop, semi-integrated dishwasher and microwave oven
- Polished bathrooms incorporating frameless glass shower screens and the latest fixtures and tapware
- Provisions for super-fast broadband and pay TV with fibre optic cabling
- Integrated reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- 2,500sqm public park footsteps from the main lobby design with seating pods, children’s play equipment, extensive turfed areas and both pedestrian and cycle pathways
- Resort-style living with a 20m indoor swimming pool and residents-only indoor gym – just some of the five-star amenities on offer
- Secure resident and visitor car parking with direct lift access and comprehensive security network including apartment intercom
- Community initiatives include car share facilities and bike storage
- Onsite childcare centre
- Dedicated on-site building management to lease properties, inspect grounds, facilities and conduct all maintenance
- The proposed stage 2 Parramatta Light Rail will see a new station built at Sydney Olympic Park which will connect the area to Parramatta and Strathfield
- 650m to Olympic Park Train Station where it’s an express train ride to Sydney CBD, and just 20 minutes to Parramatta CBD
- Sydney Olympic Park Wharf ferry services up Parramatta River to North Sydney or Circular Quay in just 30 minutes
- The exciting Westconnex project which will see the M4 widening between Homebush and Parramatta and a tunnel from Homebush to Haberfield
- Surrounded by numerous shopping destinations including Direct Factory Outlet, Rhodes Shopping Centre and Westfield Parramatta
- In the heart of Sydney’s largest entertainment precinct, Sydney Olympic Park, which is home to ANZ Stadium, Qudos Bank Arena, Spotless Stadium and Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre and Sports Centre
- Surrounded by Sydney’s finest schools and universities including University of Western Sydney, Australian Catholic University, James Ruse Selective High School, The Kings School, MLC Sydney, Santa Sabina College, Meriden and Trinity College
- Bicentennial Park is just a 15 minute walk from the ground level featuring 40 hectares of beautiful parklands with gentle hills, playgrounds, bike and walking paths, picnic areas with shelters and BBQ areas, café and lakeside meadows
Future development of the area
- The NSW Governments’ Carter Street Precinct Development Control Plan will see the transformation of this precinct into a premier commercial and residential district with Meriton’s The Retreat at the heart.
- The Carter Street precinct will see the creation of a walkable urban community comprising a vibrant main street at Uhrig Road with generous footpaths for outdoor café seating, a 12,000sqm village square and high quality landscaping.
- A new primary school with playing fields and 2.98 hectare park for recreation will provide extensive open space
- Master Plan 2030 will make Sydney Olympic Park not only a premium destination for major events, recreational and entertainment activities, but also a world-class centre with 6,000 new dwellings, up to 14,000 new residents and 31,500 jobs.
MERITON is Australia’s largest apartment developer
Message has been sent successfully.