Established in 1963, Meriton has made a significant impact on the Australian landscape. It has designed, developed and built an estimated one in 10 apartments in Sydney, along with some of the tallest residential towers in Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. The private company has designed, developed and built more than 75,000 apartments across the east coast of Australia. Meriton apartments are synonymous with quality and luxury. Uniquely designed by industry acclaimed architects and built by highly skilled and experienced construction teams.
Comfortable living areas
- Timber feature tiles in the living and kitchen areas
- Air-conditioning through the apartment
- Media room in all apartments
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Enclosed balconies
- Caesarstone bench tops / European stainless steel appliances including microwave, oven and integrated dishwasher
- Stainless steel gas cooktop with ducted rangehood
- Calacutta Porcelain splashbacks and soft-closing drawers in kitchens
- Frameless glass showers and luxurious freestanding baths
- Floor-to-ceiling tiles in bathroom and laundry
- Wall-mounted basins and toilet suites with concealed cisterns
- Mirrored wall-hung cabinetry in bathroom
Neighbouring the $8.8 billion Green Square precinct with library, plaza, aquatic and sports centre and entertainment venues including SCG/SFS, Randwick Racecourse and Centennial Park within reach you can enjoy peaceful parklands and various sporting activities all year round. You can walk, cycle, ride or drive anywhere in minutes including Coogee Beach.
Transport including Green Square railway station on the Airport, Inner West & South Line of the Sydney Trains network is located on the northern edge of Zetland. Central railway station is the next station to the north and Mascot railway station is the next station to the south.
Buses are on your doorstep providing direct access to top schools and universities including UNSW, University of Technology Sydney and Sydney University which are less than 10 km away. The M5 link and Eastern Distributer connect you directly to the Sydney CBD and Sydney Airport, only a short 15 minute drive.
External to the precinct in close proximity to major retail outlets and homewares including Moore Park Supa Centre. The streets surrounding offer award-winning restaurants and cafes, only 1km to Danks St Shopping Centre with Coles supermarket and specialty stores.