Established in 1963, Meriton has made a significant impact on the Australian landscape. It has designed, developed and built an estimated one in 10 apartments in Sydney, along with some of the tallest residential towers in Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. The private company has designed, developed and built more than 75,000 apartments across the east coast of Australia. Meriton apartments are synonymous with quality and luxury. Uniquely designed by industry acclaimed architects and built by highly skilled and experienced construction teams.
Step inside your sensational Regatta apartment and the views are breathtaking, sweeping over Surfers Paradise, the Hinterland Mountains and the local canals and beaches of the Broadwater.
Generous living areas merge with spacious alfresco balconies or garden courtyards, perfect for indoor-outdoor living and easy entertaining
Many apartments feature large studies, some as big as a bedroom, for versatile extra space when you need it.
Regatta’s generous apartments offer superb contemporary designs in a wide range of flexible layouts.
Regatta apartments also feature:
- Stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher, gas cooktop and stone benchtops
- Floor to ceiling glass with high ceilings to maximum natural light
- Built-In wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Air-conditioning throughout the apartment
- Secure building with audio intercom & swipe card access
- Under cover security parking, some with storage
- Oversized entertainers balconies and courtyards
- Modern quality fixtures and fittings
Regatta offers a range of onsite resort style facilities that have come to be standard across all Meriton properties:
- Outdoor heated pool and spa
- Expansive outdoor entertaining area
- Landscaped central parklands
- Comprehensive security network including apartment intercom
- Onsite 24 hour security guards for the complex
- Dedicated on-site building manager
- Secure resident (some with private storage) and visitor parking
Internationally renowned as Australia’s premier coastal playground, this magnificent Gold Coast neighbourhood puts you close to everything you love. As Australia’s largest non-capital city, its vibrancy grows by the day with a population set to rise 40% by 2021.
Minutes north of Surfers Paradise, Regatta is a stone’s throw from the multi-million dollar Broadwater Parklands, where locals and visitors swim, boat, picnic and relax in a lush aquatic haven. It’s a year-round resort lifestyle, surrounded by blue waterways, world famous beaches and remarkable natural beauty.
Desirably situated near the newly developed Sundale Retail Precinct, anchored by Woolworths with over 10 specialty stores, G:Link Light Rail on your door step, new China Town precinct and close to top schools and universities, such as The Southport School, St Hildas School, Griffith University and Bond University.