Established in 1963, Meriton has made a significant impact on the Australian landscape. It has designed, developed and built an estimated one in 10 apartments in Sydney, along with some of the tallest residential towers in Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. The private company has designed, developed and built more than 75,000 apartments across the east coast of Australia. Meriton apartments are synonymous with quality and luxury. Uniquely designed by industry acclaimed architects and built by highly skilled and experienced construction teams.
With 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments to choose from, and an exceptional range of large four bedroom apartments, this is your opportunity to secure your apartment in Pagewood’s most revolutionary masterplan, Pagewood Green.
Impressive living areas
- Timber feature tiles in the living and kitchen areas
- Air-conditioning through the apartment
- Media room in all apartments
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Enclosed balconies
- Caesarstone bench tops / European stainless steel appliances including microwave, oven and integrated dishwasher
- Stainless steel gas cooktop with ducted rangehood
- Calacutta Porcelain splashbacks and soft-closing drawers in kitchens
- Frameless glass showers and luxurious freestanding baths
- Floor-to-ceiling tiles in bathroom and laundry
- Wall-mounted basins and toilet suites with concealed cisterns
- Mirrored wall-hung cabinetry in bathroom
Pagewood Green is expected to be innovative but also reflective of it’s location, while incorporating all the facilities that come standard in a Meriton development, and more.
Resort style facilities include:
- Outdoor cinema and sky garden terrace
- Indoor pool, spa and sauna
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Multiple onsite childcare centres
- Onsite supermarket, retail shops and cafes
- Onsite building manager
- Secure underground parking
- Pagewood Green Central Park
- Landscaped podium recreational areas with BBQ and herb/veggie gardens
Located in the heart of Pagewood, set amongst tree lined boulevards, a new paradise in the heart of Sydney’s East just 8km from Sydney CBD, under 5km to Coogee Beach and 5km to Sydney Airport.
In addition to the onsite supermarket, retail shops and cafes, neighbouring Westfield Eastgardens with transport links to the CBD.
When you buy into Pagewood Green, you are buying into a community.
Serviced by Bus routes: 391, 392, X92 (La Perouse and City) and 400, 410 (Bondi Junction/Randwick and Burwood/Bexley/Rockdale via international and domestic airport) from Westfield Eastgardens interchange.
Proposed direct bus route from Pagewood Green to new Kingsford Light rail station.
Pagewood Green apartments are in close proximity to all of your Sydney essentials:
- CBD – 8km
- Airport – 5km
- Next door to The Lakes Golf Course/Bonnie Doon Golf Club and Mutch Park
- Football, netball and soccer’s fields at Heffron Park (1.3km)
- Randwick Racecourse (4.2 km)
- Historic coastal pool Wylie’s Baths at Coogee Beach (4.8 km)
- Centennial Park (5.7 km)
- World famous SCG (6.3 km) and Allianz stadium (6.8 km)
- Moore Park (6.2 km)
- Under 15 mins drive to 3 popular beaches (Clovelly 5.2 km, Maroubra 2.1 km and Coogee 5.0 km)
BAYSIDE Council has put its first ever blueprint on public exhibition, including $56 million to be spent on capital works projects. Under the plan, $10.47 million will be spent on four key projects
1) $2 million will be spent on a makeover of Jellicoe Park Pagewood, including new public amenities, change rooms, canteen, storage areas and a fitness station.
2) The $2.2 million allocated to the Mutch Park Skatepark for a plaza-style design made to suit riders of different skill levels.
3) $1.87m has been allocated to construct a new amenities block at Booralee Park Botany
4) Eastgardens Library and Customer Service Centre will be refurbished at a cost of $4.2m.