Established in 1963, Meriton has made a significant impact on the Australian landscape. It has designed, developed and built an estimated one in 10 apartments in Sydney, along with some of the tallest residential towers in Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. The private company has designed, developed and built more than 75,000 apartments across the east coast of Australia. Meriton apartments are synonymous with quality and luxury. Uniquely designed by industry acclaimed architects and built by highly skilled and experienced construction teams.
Mascot Central offers the ultimate in luxury apartment living. With modern timber flooring throughout living areas, and sophisticated kitchens showcasing the latest appliances, you’ll love coming home to life at Mascot Central.
All apartments come with superior finishes and internal layouts range in size up to 120sqm making these apartments the biggest in the area of Mascot. All bedrooms are flooded with natural light and some apartments feature a large enclosed winter garden or balcony.
With modern timber flooring throughout living areas, and sophisticated kitchens showcasing the latest appliances, you’ll love coming home to life at Mascot Central.
- Miele stainless steel appliances including microwave, oven and integrated dishwasher, plus gas cooktop and ducted rangehood
- Porcelain splashback and soft-closing drawers add a practical, sophisticated touch
- Reconstituted stone bench tops ensure lasting quality
- Luxurious freestanding bath as a centrepiece in ensuites
- Frameless glass showers
- Floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Wall-mounted basin and toilet suites with concealed cistern
- Mirrored wall hung cabinetry providing ample storage
Comfortable living areas:
- Slimline integrated split system air conditioning throughout
- Timber-tone flooring throughout living areas
- Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Provisions for broadband internet and pay TV
- Internal laundry with dryer included
With the majority of apartments enjoying an internal landscaped garden view, Acacia Gardens offers peace & tranquility, for all residents to enjoy.
Mascot Central is now selling a selection of sleek, off the plan apartments.
An innovative masterplan community, Mascot Central will consist of approximately 1,220 premium apartments, and feature the latest high quality finishes.
This stunning development accentuates luxury inner-city living, only 6km to the CBD.
- Five-star resort style facilities including two aquatic and leisure centres
- Lush parklands
- On-site childcare centre
- Interactive children’s playground
- Dedicated onsite building manager
- After hours security
- Secure parking
- Woolworths on-site and twenty specialty stores
Resort facilities are provided for all residents, as well as two childcare centres onsite with state of the art facilities, and the best educational resources available. The childcare located in ‘The Parque Apartments’ can accommodate up to 86 children and the childcare located within the Mascot Central Retail Precinct can accommodate up to 68 children.
Located in an enviable position, Mascot Central will offer residents outstanding proximity to shopping, entertainment, recreation, childcare and top educational institutions.
With an onsite shopping centre providing residents access to Woolworths and specialty stores, you won’t ever need to travel far to enjoy all the conveniences you need.
But if you do need to travel, Mascot Central Retail Precinct features a pedestrian walkway straight through to Mascot Train station. The T2 Airport Line offers a direct service every 9 minutes with only one stop between Mascot and Central Station, making your journey just an 8 minute ride to the City fringe.
- Next to Mascot train station and AirportLink
- Lots of bus routes servicing the area
- Minutes to Sydney CBD
- Close to domestic and international airport
- Within reach is Bourke Road, King Street and the Eastern Distributor
Comfort & Lifestyle
By working closely with councils, government and suppliers, Meriton is able to offer luxurious yet sustainable apartment living, so residents enjoy reduced utility costs and a clear conscience.