Established in 1963, Meriton has made a significant impact on the Australian landscape. It has designed, developed and built an estimated one in 10 apartments in Sydney, along with some of the tallest residential towers in Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. The private company has designed, developed and built more than 75,000 apartments across the east coast of Australia. Meriton apartments are synonymous with quality and luxury. Uniquely designed by industry acclaimed architects and built by highly skilled and experienced construction teams.
Meriton is proud to introduce Luna, a brand new luxury development, perfectly located in Sydney’s Inner West.
- Kitchens are equipped with Miele and ILVE stainless-steel appliances including microwave, oven and integrated dishwasher, plus gas cooktop
- Ducted range hood, stone splashback, Caesarstone benchtops, polyurethane cabinetry and soft-closing drawers ensure lasting quality
- Timber-look tiles throughout living and kitchen areas
- Luxurious freestanding bath is a centrepiece in all ensuites
- Frameless glass showers
- Floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Wall-mounted basin and toilet suites with concealed cistern
- Mirrored wall hung cabinetry providing ample storage
Comfortable living areas:
- Integrated reversecycle air conditioning and LED downlights throughout
- Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Media room/study in some apartments
- Fibre Optic ready
- Internal laundry with dryer included
- Some apartments with enclosed balconies
- Some apartments have double glazing
Enjoy Luna’s 5-star resort style facilities including an aquatic centre with pool & spa, gym, and sauna, as well as:
- 2 retail shops
- Communal landscaped areas for residents, as well as a 3400sqm public park
- Indoor aquatic centre including heated lap pool, spa and sauna
- Fully-equipped gymnasium
- Dedicated onsite building manager
- Secure undercover resident parking with lift access and some visitor parking
Just seven kilometres from Sydney CBD, Lewisham has become a highly sought-after location for residents and investors with direct traffic routes and accessible public transport with Lewisham light rail & train station at your doorstep.
Moments away from the notable shopping and dining scenes of Newtown, Leichhardt and Marrickville, Lewisham boasts an eclectic mix of housing, restaurants, cafes and bars including Summer Hill local shops, Leichardt Market Place, Norton Street Plaza, Marrickville Metro, Westfield Burwood and Broadway Shopping Centre.
Lewisham is surrounded by top schools and universities including Christian Brothers in Lewisham, PLC Croydon, Summer Hill Public School, St Brigid’s Primary School, Trinity Grammar, Fort St High School, Petersham College Sydney TAFE, Newington College, Sydney University and UTS Ultimo.
Sport and Leisure facilities in the surrounding area include Petersham Park, Ashfield Aquatic Centre, The Harbour loop, & Five Dock Leisure Centre.