Established in 1963, Meriton has made a significant impact on the Australian landscape. It has designed, developed and built an estimated one in 10 apartments in Sydney, along with some of the tallest residential towers in Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. The private company has designed, developed and built more than 75,000 apartments across the east coast of Australia. Meriton apartments are synonymous with quality and luxury. Uniquely designed by industry acclaimed architects and built by highly skilled and experienced construction teams.
Exquisitely appointed apartments with oversized balconies and terraces flowing from the living areas will be flooded by an abundance of natural light pouring through expansive floor-to-ceiling glass, illuminating all the corners of your home. Panoramic views of Dee Why Beach and the South Pacific Ocean create the perfect background for your new cosmopolitan coastal life at Lighthouse.
- A variety of expansive apartment layouts, with 40 two level maisonette style apartments enjoying expansive entertaining decks.
- Enormous terraces flow from many apartments and enjoy functional layouts
- Selection of lower level apartments enjoy enclosed balconies flowing from the already generous living areas
- Many apartments enjoy dual aspects and corner positions ensuring all views, whether it be over the ocean, internal gardens or district, are captured.
- Superior quality and designer finishes and fixtures featuring SMEG stainless steel appliances and Caesarstone benchtops in kitchen, and freestanding bath in bathroom.
Lighthouse is set to be one of the largest retail projects in metropolitan Sydney. Set amongst an extraordinary landscape design, the precinct will accommodate approximately 16,000sqm of both commercial and retail space. Anchored by a full line major supermarket in excess of 4,200 sqm and one of Australia’s largest banks, this vibrant new retail village will be the focal point of the new Dee Why Town Centre. Residents, visitors and the local community will enjoy direct access on the ground floor and level one. Offering a lively, 3,000sqm piazza-style dining precinct, Dee Why will become a hot spot to enjoy a lunch date with friends – with a conveniently large basement housing over 550 parking spaces with dual access from Howard Avenue and Oaks Avenue.
All the essentials of a relaxed beachside lifestyle are close at hand, an easy commute by express bus from your front door or ride a few stops to Manly to catch the express ferry across the harbour to Circular Quay in 18 minutes.
A variety of quality educational facilities are in easy reach from Lighthouse, ranging from Dee Why Public School, to Pittwater House private school and TAFE Northern Beaches Campus. Dee Why Beach is only 700m walk down the road, with some of Sydney’s best beaches either side including Curl Curl, Collaroy, Freshwater and Manly. Should your hobbies take you away from the beach, Dee Why is neighboured by the iconic Long Reef golf course, numerous sporting fields and vast