Established in 1963, Meriton has made a significant impact on the Australian landscape. It has designed, developed and built an estimated one in 10 apartments in Sydney, along with some of the tallest residential towers in Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. The private company has designed, developed and built more than 75,000 apartments across the east coast of Australia. Meriton apartments are synonymous with quality and luxury. Uniquely designed by industry acclaimed architects and built by highly skilled and experienced construction teams.
This is your opportunity to secure your apartment in Sydney Olympic Park’s most central location. You have the option of choosing various colour schemes for our 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments.
Comfortable living areas
• Timber look tiles in the living and kitchen areas
• Air-conditioning through the apartment
• Media room in all apartments
• Internal laundry with dryer
• Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Enclosed balconies
• Caesarstone bench tops, polished pencil edge 40mm
• Miele stainless steel oven, gas cooktop and ducted rangehood
• Integrated Ilve Stainless steel microwave and dishwasher
• Calacutta or Statuario polished Porcelain splasbacks and soft-closing drawers in kitchens
Sleek bathrooms and laundry
• Ceasarstone vanity tops, polished pencil edge 20mm
• Fixed frameless glass showers with polished chrome tapware and accessories, and luxurious freestanding baths
• Floor-to-ceiling tiles in bathroom and laundry
• Wall-mounted basins and toilet suites with concealed cisterns
• Mirrored wall-hung cabinetry in bathroom • LED downlights with satin chrome finish
• Stainless steel wash tub with polished chrome mixer
• Wall-mounted Dryer
• Wall-mounted cabinetry
Most top level apartments come with an electric skylight that offers the comfort and energy savings of free daylight and fresh air. The added convenience of remote comfort and built-in rain sensors, together with flyscreens and blockout blinds, makes this the ultimate skylight solution.
With spectacular views of Sydney’s North and East never to be built out, BOTANIA apartments are perfectly located on Bennelong Parkway, at the centre of the Sydney Olympic Park revitalisation and only 15km from the Sydney CBD. Featuring its own 5-Star resort style facilities, there are many benefits on-site, including:
- Outdoor pool and lush landscaped gardens
- Aquatic centre with pool, spa and sauna
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- An onsite childcare centre
- BBQ area and children’s playgrounds
- Onsite building manager
- Secure underground parking
- Open plan apartments with luxury designer finishes
Pedestrian spaces, over 35kms of bike and walking paths, children’s playgrounds and access to high quality, convenient public transport options all feature highly in this newly revitalised suburb. Within 500m walk to buses and trains.
As a resident of Sydney Olympic Park, you’ll be joining a growing community that choose to live, learn, work and play in the area. You’ll also be granted access to the Lifestyle Program, which is an exclusive member benefits program, designed to enhance the lives of employees and residents of the Sydney Olympic Park area.
Enquire today to find out how BOTANIA apartments is the investor’s dream and the perfect home for those looking to take advantage of the First Home Buyers Grant.
Meriton takes conservation and environmental impact seriously. We’ve worked closely with local councils, governments and suppliers to ensure BOTANIA’s luxury apartments tread lightly on the earth.
These measures not only contribute to the public good, but will also significantly reduce your strata levies and utility bills.
- BOTANIA has a 4.5-star average thermal comfort rating*
- Water saving initiatives with-in the apartments and common areas reduce water consumption by up to 40 per cent, the equivalent of 14 x 50m swimming pools^
- Energy saving initiatives reduce energy consumption by up to 20 per cent, equivalent to removing 128 cars off the road †
- A Hebel wall system is used in-between neighbouring apartments: Hebal improves energy efficiency, has excellent sound proofing properties and is fire and pest resistant
- All glass windows and doors have a solar tint to reduce heat variants in the summer months
- Covered balconies provide shade, extra living space and help keep the apartments cool in warmer months.
- Ample bicycle parking for 132 bikes is provide to allow residents and visitors a healthy and cost-effective transportation alternative
- These figures are averaged out across all apartments. The star performance is assessed on approved house energy modelling software.
- ^ Compared to the average pre-BASIX building.
† The listed savings are benchmarked against a typical pre-BASIX building. The savings calculations are based on the Department of Planning and Environment’s average energy use per person and the Australian Bureau of Statistics’ average occupancy rates.
Sydney Olympic Park has become a vibrant and integral suburb to the city of Sydney, since it was designed for the Sydney 2000 Olympic and Paralympic Games. BOTANIA’s Bicentennial Parkway is opposite Bicentennial Park, and only a minute’s walk to all the World Class facilities open for public use.
Designed for sustainable living and governed by the Sydney Olympic Park Authority, rangers keep the area clean and safe, as well as providing over 200 businesses, vibrant retail hubs, entertainment and dining options for residents.
With entertainment venues including ANZ Stadium and Allphones Arena at your doorstep, you can enjoy peaceful parklands, libraries and various sporting activities throughout the year. You can walk, cycle, ride or drive anywhere in minutes, including Blaxland Riverside Park.
Transport within the precinct is World Class. BOTANIA is only 21 minutes from Sydney CBD. Residents enjoy direct access to top schools and universities, via the train line and M4link. These include The Australian Catholic University, University of Sydney Cumberland campus and University of Western Sydney, which are less than 10 km away.
The precinct is also in close proximity to major shopping centres, including Rhodes, DFO, Top Ryde City, Westfield Parramatta and Newington Marketplace. Future development will allow for more employment opportunities and dwellings, as business districts such as Macquarie Park and Parramatta continue to grow.
Each year Sydney Olympic Park attracts millions of people for over 5,000 events (sporting events, Sydney Easter Show, conferences, exhibitions and more).