YOUR BOULEVARD OF SWEET DREAMS
Welcome to Boomerang Tower, the first residential building on Sydney’s iconic Olympic Boulevard. Here, in the year 2000, the thoroughfare acted as the pulsating heart of the finest Olympics in history. Millions of Sydneysiders gathered in proud unity while billions watched on television, wishing they could join the celebrations.
LIGHT UP YOUR LIFE
Striking-looking Boomerang Tower is a 38-level building created by the internationally renowned Bates Smart in a boomerang shape to provide optimum solar orientation and to maximise views.
Every apartment in Boomerang Tower has a North or North East orientation. This ensures that each apartment achieves sunshine throughout the year and, in particular, during the winter solstice – the shortest day of the year.
Modelling by Bates Smart shows that each of the 229 apartments will achieve a minimum of three hours of natural light a day. We believe this to be a first for a high-rise residential building in Australia.
PRIDE OF PLACE
Sydney Olympic Park is a model suburb for the rest of Australia to admire and envy. It is one of the few to be masterplanned, so everything looks great and works efficiently.
Sydney Olympic Park is easily accessible to most of Sydney with nearby bus, train and ferry services operating regularly. Proximity to the Sydney Orbital network comprising the M2, M3, M4, M5 and M7 means Greater Sydney is also easily and quickly accessible by car.
Now, taking pride of place, is Boomerang Tower where you’ll feel right at home as you’re bound to recognise your neighbours, the Olympic Stadium and the Olympic Aquatic Centre.
A LIFESTYLE LIKE NO OTHER
Where else can you enjoy:
- 450-hectares of public space and parkland . . . the equivalent of 1,000 football fields.
- Child-friendly Bicentennial Park, Cathy Freeman Park, Blaxland Riverland Park, a skateboard park, a water park and Wentworth Common.
- 35km of off-road cycleways and walkways.
- More than 40 restaurants serving a choice of cuisine almost as multicultural as the Olympics it hosted.
- A variety of retail stores and important services, including medical and educational.
- Easy access to two train station,s public buses and a ferry service.
- Six quality hotels.
- Sydney’s finest sporting facilities, which were built for the Olympics at the then staggering cost of $6.6-Billion.
- A choice of more than 5,000 events annually, equating to an average of 13 events per day.
- The world’s best entertainers at Qudos Bank Arena – rated the number 2 indoor arena in the world by revenue.
- The Royal Easter Show, the largest annual event in the Southern Hemisphere.
- The biggest collection of large-scale, site-specific urban art in Australia.
A PROVEN TEAM
Boomerang Tower is the fifth residential development by Ecove at Sydney Olympic Park. You just need to stroll along Australia Avenue to see how Ecove has transformed the suburb into a residential oasis through Australia Towers, ATII, One Australia Avenue and Opal Tower.
Synonymous with innovative architecture and quality construction, Ecove is also underway with One30, a sumptuous building which overlooks Hyde Park in Elizabeth Street – Sydney CBD’s dress circle.