Taking Auburn to new heights
Located in the heart of Auburn’s retail corridor, Aya Eliza is poised to set a new benchmark in residential design for the area and pioneer significant enhancement of the streetscape. As the first residential tower amid the masterplan for the revitalisation of the Auburn town centre, it will become an architectural landmark which will change the face of the area.
Comprising two towers known as Aya and Eliza, the landmark mixed-use development has been designed by award-winning architects Marchese Partners and developed by MERHIS. Encompassing a village square and retail component, this bold undertaking is set to become an icon of design innovation, celebrating Auburn’s diversity and community spirit.
A new village square at your doorstep
Aya Eliza encompasses a public square and a retail precinct containing a variety of shops and vibrant cafes, creating a focal point for community life. A site link between Auburn and Harrow Roads provides a thoroughfare to this new village square, which offers the opportunity to play host to attractions such as weekend markets and local events. The surrounding landscaping has been designed to complement the buildings. It also enhances the amenity for Aya Eliza residents by creating a variety of spaces for recreation or quiet contemplation and providing privacy between the apartments and the common areas.
A bustling centre of growth and activity
A busy centre of Sydney’s west recognised for its ongoing growth and development, Auburn is blessed with an abundance of lifestyle and recreational amenities and vast green open spaces, making it popular with a broad variety of residents.
- 30 mins drive to the Sydney CBD via the M4
- 10 mins drive to Parramatta CBD
- Short stroll to Auburn station
- 30 mins train ride to the CBD
- Four schools are within easy walking distance of Aya Eliza, including Auburn Girls’ High School
- Auburn Hospital and St Joseph’s Hospital are also nearby
- An abundance of lifestyle and recreational amenities including the picturesque Auburn Botanic Gardens on the Duck River
- Sporting enthusiasts can head to a number of local tennis centres, the Auburn Swim Centre or Rosnay Golf Club.
- Moments to the world-class facilities of Sydney Olympic Park
- Auburn Central is just around the corner, offering a range of shops and services
- Local restaurants of all nationalities create an eclectic dining scene.
Established in 1997, MERHIS is a respected force in the property industry, anticipating trends to produce greater efficiency and quality.
The company has built a desirable standing in the field of construction and development.
It has achieved and continues to achieve a multitude of thriving project and development outcomes through its flourishing delivery of services.
Marchese Partners is one of Australia’s leading architectural and interior design practices, specialising in medium and high-density residential projects.
With more than 18 years experience in sustainable urban development across local and international markets, the firm continues to set new benchmarks in design and innovation, creating iconic projects.